Vein Treatments in Portland, ME
Treating your vein disorder doesn’t have to be as intimidating as it sounds. Dr. Robert Abrahamsen and the expert team at Advanced Vein Center are dedicated to giving you the quality care you deserve, so you can go back to living your healthiest and happiest life. We are proud to offer treatments for common vein conditions and wound care to men and women in Portland, Westbrook, Scarborough, and the neighboring communities in Maine.
What are Vein Treatments?
Vein conditions can be both uncomfortable to have and to see. Fortunately, the team at Advanced Vein Center offers a variety of cutting-edge treatments to eliminate both the cosmetic concerns and the uncomfortable symptoms that often accompany vein conditions. Our minimally-invasive procedures offer the same results as traditional surgical methods, without the use of general anesthesia, significant discomfort, or an extended recovery period. These innovative procedures typically use injections, ultrasound technology, and laser energy to address both the appearance of your vein disorder and the aching, cramping, and swelling associated that comes along with it.
How Much do Vein Treatments Cost?
The cost of your vein disorder treatment is going to vary depending on your current health insurance plan, the type of treatment you choose, and the extent of treatment needed to help you achieve your desired results. To get a more accurate estimate of the cost of your vein disorder treatment, we encourage you to come into our office for a private consultation with Dr. Abrahamsen and his skilled team.
What Vein Treatments are Offered at Advanced Vein Center?
At the Advanced Vein Center, we are happy to offer the following conditions for common vein disorders:
- Sclerotherapy is a minimally invasive spider vein treatment that eases the appearance and discomfort caused by spider veins with a series of injections.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Endovenous laser ablation uses advanced laser technology to close off and effectively treat varicose veins.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- An ambulatory phlebectomy is the perfect procedure to treat large varicose veins that cannot be treated with less-invasive procedures.
- Our ultrasound testing can detect a variety of different vein conditions including deep vein thrombosis and venous reflux.
- Cryotherapy is a cutting-edge treatment that utilizes liquid nitrogen to freeze and treat unwanted skin lesions, including actinic keratosis and viral warts.
- Compression Therapy
- Compression therapy is an extremely effective non-invasive treatment that helps improve blood flow in the lower limbs and supports vein health.
- Wound Care
- Dr. Abrahamsen and his skilled team members are dedicated to the quality care of your wounds caused by your vein condition, including ulcers.
Dr. Robert Abrahamsen and the expert team at Advanced Vein Center are proud to offer advanced surgical and non-surgical treatments for your vein disorder. Located in the heart of Portland, we are happy to offer our services to men and women in Westbrook, Scarborough, and the neighboring communities in Maine. Contact us to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Abrahamsen today.